Intramural fibroids, heavy menstrual flow with huge clots, normal pap smear. Suggestive treatment?

I AM 35 yrs old suffering from horrible menstural flow with huge clots i have two intramural fibrids also measuring 5 cm and 2.4 cm approximately cant have hormones due to severe migraine i have a12 yrs old son dont want child anymore i live in remote hilly area of himachal pradesh totally confused what to do hystectomy OR UAE i am also interested in baloon therapy but dont kow whether i am a suitable candidate for this I WANT TO GET IT DONE IN YOUR HOSPITAL my pap smear is normal
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012