Intimate moments with partner, no insertion, touched vagina after touching semen, taken ipill, spotting after 4 days. Chances of pregnancy?

hi..i havent done sex with my husband.we just had intimate moments with each other and no insertion of penis in my vagina took place..i have touched his pre ejaculation with my finger and then accidently i have put it in my vagina..after half n hour i have taken i pill..what is the change of being pregnant.i have vaginal spooting of bleeding after 4 days of having ipill..please help..
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Mar 2014
Hello and welcome,
Please do not worry. You did not have an insertion, also touched only the precum which normally does not contain sperms.
Also have taken the i pill, had spotting after it. All of these indicate that there is no pregnancy. So do not worry.

Hope this satisfies your query.
Thanks for using HCM.     
Feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.
Dr Madhuri Bagde
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.