Intimacy, no sexual intercourse. Preganews pregnancy test negative. Causes for delayed periods?

I am a 22 year old girl.. Me n my boyfriend became quite intimate on 9th may 2012.. we didnt had sex exactly.. But to b sure i used preganews to test if by chance i got pregnant.. The result of the test was negative n i got regular periods on 3 june 2012.. After that everything went on well but now m not having periods n m really worried that if m pregnant or not.. What cn i do to b sure n what if i actualy got pregnant??? Pls help.....
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
After intimacy on 9th may you get periods on 3rd June & as your pregnancy test shows negative result you need not to worry for pregnancy.
The reason for delayed periods is your hormonal imbalance.
thanks.