Interval of shivering fever, x-ray shows inhomogenous opacities and congestion in left lung. On Forecox, Pan-d, Lemovac. Right track ?

I had regular interval of shivering fever , due to which I got a chest X-ray done, and was found to have inhomogenous opacities and congestion in my left lung . This is Pulmunory TB, I understand that and the doctor has told me the same. i have been told to take Forecox tab empty stomach twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. While with this am taking Pan-d, Lemovac 500 too. In the first week was prescribed injections once a day from the doctor, which kept my fever in control. the problem is the moment the injections stopped, my fever with shivers was back at least twice a day with regualr intervals. the moment i take injections, the fever does not appear for around 25-26 hours and then again the cycle starts..the doctor is saying it will take a month for the fever to reduce, is this true? i on the right track of medication? as the fever effects my daily work life. Additionally i am also taking Triomune 30 tabs thrice a day for HIV. Does this have anything to do with the TB medication? i am 29 years old, 5.9 in height and 58kg.. Please help as the fever is not going?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012