Interstitial lung disease, cough, breathlessness, hypertensive, diabetic. On homeopathic medication. What else can be taken?

iam 68 yr old male i have ild from 2 yrs hrct done three times there is honey kombing in ct report of lungs cough with expectoration and breathlessness slightly is my main sympotms iam taking homeopathic medicine since 2 yr but sympotms of cough are flatuating . please tell that is there medicine in homeopathy for honey kombing and complet cure of disease of ild . iam hypertensive and diabetic since 15 yrs but they are under control ... please reply
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013