Interstitial cystitis, pelvic floor dysfunction, on steroid therapies, gaining weight. Will smart lipo cause flare up?

Hi, I have been suffering from Interstitial Cystitis and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction for 10 years. Due to my condition, I can not really put a pressure on my bladder , and I can not involve any physical activity without pain. I am 37 years old. Due to my condition and years of usage of Elavil , and steroid therapies, I weighted from 108 Ibs to 140 Ibs. I am not really eating so much. But still I can not loose the weight. So I decided to go to a plastic surgeon and make him perform a smart lipo. According to my plastic surgeon, an incision areas around my abdomen, hips, and belly will be very small and will be gentle enough that will not hurt my bladder. However, I know that even after the colonoscopy, I flared up almost 8 months. My question is could you help to me If smart lipo might cause flare up in my bladder?My plastic surgeon thinks that the smart lipo will be on the skin surface , and it will not go under the skin. However, it will cause bruises. So since the IC mostly is causing permanent inflammation do you think this plastic surgery causes my symptomps to flare up, and why?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012