Interrupted sleep due to discomfort in every position followed by vomiting, cramping and long painful session after shower with symptoms of diarrhea. What could this be?

Couldnt get any sleep last night because every position I would lay in would feel uncomfortable. When I finnaly did go to sleep I woke up and started vomiting . Still feeling achey I thought I would take a shower. During the shower my whole body crammped up and after a long painful session of that I now have all the same symptoms with an addition of mild diarrhea . Any clue to what this is?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012