Internal weakness, numbness in multiple body parts, low sexual desire, weak wrist reflexes due to excessive masturbation. Remedy?

Hi Doc. I am suffering with internal weakness. I started masturbating at early ages and now after ejaculation I suffer with high weakness, premature ejaculation , numbness in multiple body parts and low sex desire. I have try to avoid heavy task due to risk of muscle pull. My look loose in my body structure and want to gain strength. Due to loose body language and weak wrist reflexes people tend to interpret me as gay, which I am not. I also feel depressed due to this. I want to gain in energy level.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012