Internal soreness on right rib cage. Spread to buttocks. Feeling weak. Should I take up any test?

For last two days i have an internal soreness on my right side, right under my rib cage. Not near my navel but on the other side under my rib cage. The soreness has spread to my right buttox and is weak on that side when walking. I do not have a fever , or am I getting sick, and my appetite is fine. My right buttox and upper leg have become more weak this evening. Should I go to the doctor, if so what type of tests should I request?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012