Internal painful lump in the armpit. Prescribed with antibiotics. Getting bigger. Concerned

I have an internal lump in my left armpit the size of a golfball. No irritation and I can hardly move my arm now. It s been about five days and I m getting kinda scared. My doctor prescribed me some antibiotics after jabbing me in the lump, causing severe pain, and telling me he had no idea what s wrong with me. It seems to have grown larger since he poked it. Please help, once again it s not a friggen pimple .
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012