Internal hemorrhoid, taken laxative and suppository. Lump in anus, painful when pressed. Explanation?

hi doctor im a 24 years old work as a personal training last 2 weeks i got an internal haemorrhoid, then i go to my panel that the doctor give me a laxative and a suppository ( zinc oxide , balsam peru and bezio benxonate) something like that. then after 3 days the pain and inflammation gone , currently there is a pea size lump at left side of my anus and it pain when i press againt it. can u explain about that doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012