Internal bleeding in stomach, black stools. On medication, some relief, having diarrhea. Will smoking affect my stools?

Hi doctor, I had internal bleeding in my stomach starting on sunday. I went to a doctor and was prescribed some pills and I have been feeling fine since wednesday. I also had black stools during that period. I am fine right now, except my stools doesn t seem to be at its normal solid feel, it is part diarrhea . I would like to ask if smoking any kind of smoke would affect my stomach at this point?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012