Intermittent wheezing, breathing trouble, choking, sharp needle pains after hit on the back. Cause?

Hi - I had bronchitis and asthma. Was in the ER on 11/16 - was on prednisone for 5 days. Now off, and back to wheezing , albuterol nebulizer at home only works for an hour then need it again. Today I was having trouble breathing and choked on my lunch. I was choking so bad I thought I am going to die. My brother began to hit me in the back out of panic. My throat kept clicking inside tryign to work and I couldnt talk or breathe. One time he hit me in the back and sharp needle pains ALL over my upper back started. I eventually threw everything up out of mythroat and could breathe again ( minus the asthma) Now, when I sneeze I feel these needle pains ALL OVER my upper back and I scream and want to cry it hurts SO BADLY. I am in fear and scared. I have no medical insurance...what happened to me?!?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012