Intermittent vibration feelings in ears, worsens on head bath, in winter, also with certain foods. Remedy?

The feeling of vibration that most people complain about is not the same sensation or sound as tinnitus: I have experienced that sensation off and on for years and it can drive on absolutely nuts depending on the intensity of the vibrations. At first, I discovered that if I lay down in a room with a clock radio in it, the sensation got so bad I had to get out of the room. I also noticed that If I wet/wash my hair and go outdoors in the winter it gets really bad at night. The winter affects it Big Time . I do know one thing for sure, it is connected to some sort of ear infection for me; I also get it really bad if I eat some foods that I am intolerant to.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012