Intermittent urine flow and frequent urination. Caused by stress?

HI I AM BRIJENDRA,22 YEARS OLD i have urinary problems i have worse in stress & xray , blood test , urine test,,callibration test shows normal results but RGU shows nominal effect of Stricture but Dr. says according to Callibration test Stricture can t exist.Well i had stress and sleeplessness when this problem occurred but doctor suggests that this may be due to masturbation.It is started from last 2 years and i have stopped my study and now i am totally diappointed in my life due to this desease.I have met 3 different Urologists and now i stopped treatment due to side effect of medicines.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012