Intermittent tingling feeling at the penile tip since ejaculation, occasionally in lower abdomen. On supplement creatine. Opinion?

So on sunday after i had ejaculated i started noticing a tingling feeling i guess at the tip of my penis/ urethra and i wasn t exactly concerned, because it usually happens and then goes away after a few minutes...yet it s been slowly getting worse over the week and its now thursday and although i constantly stay hydrated and drink at least a gallon of water a day...its starting now to tingle occasionally in the lower right portion of my abdomen (closer to the area between the privates/abdomen), as well as occasionally tingle along the inside of my am on the supplement creatine and i continuously drink water in order to keep my body hydrated...but now i m worried because this is the last week of my cycle and i just wanna know your opinion
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012