Intermittent tension in muscles and tremors, get blood smell, tiredness and confusion. Could this be due to food poisoning?

Hi there! Thank you for your time and help. I m an 18 year old female and I m experiencing some weird symptoms. Every half hour or so, my muscles tense up and I start shaking, as if it s cold in the room. I also feel like I am smelling blood at times. I ve been tired and confused. I don t know what this could be. Is there a possibility this could be a form of food poisoning? I threw up a few days ago. This has only been going on for 3 days, and I ve gotten plenty of sleep. Let me know what you think!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012