Intermittent stomach pains on using adderall. What can be done to get rid of this side effect?

Hi, I currently am prescribed adderall from my doctor ( 20 mg @ 2x s per day). Although I do not nearly take my recommended dosage, since I only take it when I am studying. I have been taking adderall since I started college in 2010. I tend to get stomach pains from time to time, sometimes very painful, and are there tips to reducing this side effect, or even completely avoiding it? Would eating a small meal when I take a dose help? Thank you, Chase Veillon
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012