Intermittent stiffness in neck, lump on the back of neck, pain on moving head with sore throat and loss of voice. Signs of tumor?

I have had a stiff painful neck on and off for a few weeks now - i thought it was tension made worse by bad sleeping habits but its getting worse and too painful to look over my shoulder - i have also as of yesterday had a sore throat and today have lost my voice completely and noticed this morning a lump in the back of my neck, in the nape . I am all worked up that its a tumour and have young on set parkisons disease as it is...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012