Intermittent stabbing pains on the inside of the left leg, lasts for about six hours during sleep.

I experience, transient, intermitten, localized stabbing pain on the inside of my left leg midway between upper end of Femer and knee . As it strikes the pain is so intence that it knocks off my sleep then it disapperas howere the frequency of attacks leaves a residual effect of localized pai as I pass my finger over affected area. The episode lasts over say six hours during my sleep and rate of recurrence is about six times a hour.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012