Intermittent spotting, heavy discharge, abdominal cramping, frequent urination, minor headache and nausea. Pregnant?

HI! I have been spotting off and on all month,I seem to have more discharge than normal. My period should be starting this coming week and my pregnancy test was negative. I have slight cramping in my abdomen and seem to be having gas bubbles. I have been urinating much more frequently than normal and seem to be drinking more water as well. I also have had minor nausea and headache since Sunday. I have also noticed that my cat that normally hides is following me around and seeking attention. Could I be pregnant? My prev pregnancy I did not have normal symptoms and even after a woman s exam was not diagnosed as pregnant until about 27 weeks
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013