Intermittent sickness, tummy flutters, pain in groin, on contraceptive implants. Cause and cure?

Hi i have had the contrecption implant for 14months now i have my periods every 6months. But for the past 2months i have bin having sickness on an off though the day and tummy flutters (like muscle craps sumtimes) an i am havin wearid dreams about the fluttering and also sometimes having pain in my left groin! Can someone help me please :)
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Swelling in the left groin, do consider the possibility of groin hernia( get a good clinical examination by your Surgeon).

Contraception implants may sometimes release the hormone irregularly in the blood stream, so the periods may be eratic. there is no cause of concern about that.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K