Intermittent sickness, sinus infection, ear, throat infection, difficulty swallowing, bump on mouth roof. Taken Amoxicillin. Reason?

I have been sick on and off for about 1-2 months. First I had a sinus infection , that led to an ear infection , I was fine for about 2 weeks, then got a throat infection, it seemed to be gone, but after about 5 days I started feeling pain when I swallow (same as before I got the throat infection). I also have a little bump on the roof of my mouth (the soft palette I think). I also felt pain under my tongue as if someone had pulled my tongue or something like that. Im not sure if Im getting a throat infection again, or it just never left. What do you think? I dont have antibiotics anymore I finished them, but I have some amoxicillin with me.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012