Intermittent shooting pains from the site of bang on the head days after injury. Worrisome?

Hello, I was looking for something in a box in my kitchen, forgetting that I had just hung an upper cabinet above me. I stood up really fast and really whacked my head. I applied ice, but the worst of it seemed to be my neck and shoulder , where I must have pulled muscles. Four days later I started having shooting pains at irregular Intervals from where I hit my head, which is still sore. Should I be worried? I have no health insurance, so it d be a trip to the ER for me.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012