Intermittent severe pain on moving arm in certain directions. How can I recover from this?

Hi, when I move my arm in to certain positions a horrible pain occurs. It s my upper left arm and it seems to be deep near the bone, feels like a trapped nerve or something. I ve tried to have a look on the Internet to what it could be but other people s seem to be a little different. I ve had this before and it eventually does go away but I ve brought it to my concern this time to see what it is. Usually lasts about 3 to 4 days then won t come back again for another month or so. Can you help me please to recovery or knowledge of the situation. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012