Intermittent severe pain near ovaries, normal ultrasound, waiting results of blood test for appendicitis. What could the cause be?

Hi. First it will be good for you to know I am not sexually active. I have been in the doctor for the past three days off and on. I started having severe pain near my right ovary . She did a physical exam and she thought I might have a cyst . The ultrasound showed no cyst so they took my blood to check for white blood cell count in case I may have appendicitis . I m not ovulating and I am not on my period. Do you have any ideas? Let me know. Very concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012