Intermittent severe heartpain radiating to arm, neck. Sometimes have fast heartrate. ECG normal. Solution?

I am a 32 year old male. For the past four years I have a fairly severe pain in my heart that comes and goes. The pain lasts for 1 to 3 heart beats and is painful enough to make me gasp. Sometimes the pain or numbness travels down the left side of my neck or left arm . It mostly occurs after I have consumed alcohol, when I am tired or when stressed and can last up to a week. Sometimes I also have a fast heart rate (120 - 140 BPM). I have had a couple of ECGs and an Echo Cardiogram that showed no abnormalities. I have stopped drinking alcohol and try to get enough rest. What should I do next? Any ideas what the problem might be?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013