Intermittent rib pain, flares up during stress. Normal x-ray, ultrasound. Possible causes?

i have had a pain in my right side about the 3rd rib up that comes and goes. i had exrays from the front and side on both sides which did not show anything. i have had an ultra sound on my kidneys and bladder which did not show anything negative. my blood work has been positive. my appetite is fine. just concerned about the discomfort. probably a 6 on a scale of 1 yo 10. i am going to schedule a colonoscopy to check that out. it seems to have been more of a problem when i am under more stress .
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012