Intermittent rashes on fingers, eyelids that reduces with lobate-GM. Is this mild psoriasis?

localised barely half to one cm rashes - second-last finger top side, on eyelids - come and go -- get treated with Lobate -GM ( in 4-5 days ), I am looking for permanent cure. My age 43, suffering from this from very young age - is this mild psorasis - esp since it gets cured by use of _ Dipsalic tube also - I am not looking for a freebie on a serious matter like health but at present I am not confident on the matters of on-line paid consultation - I am sorry since my mindset is not right for getting paid medical consultation without having some rappo building with the doctor
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013