Intermittent rash on upper lip, flaky dry skin, burning sensation. Tried aloe vera gel. Cure?

I have an intermittent rash on my upper lip regardless of whether I shave or do not. This has been an issue for me for around three years. I m 27 yr old male. 72 kg wieght, exercise 3 times per week and drink lots of water. If I shave close I get a rash. If I do not shqve at all and let the beard grow, I get the rash underneath and skin starts to flake, dry and sting/burn. Have tried aloe vera gel, aveeno cream, hydrocortisone cream (made it worse) and nizoral . Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013