Intermittent pricking sensation in head, changes spot frequently, giddiness, headache. Reason? Vasograin can be taken?

Hello doctor, I am 63 years old retired Railway employee at Mysore. For the past one month I am having intermittent pricking sensation in the head and forehead and of late for the past three to four days a sort of giddiness . Headache is tolerable but I dont know whether it is Migraine what people say.The pricking spot changes frequently from forehead to back of the ears and around the head. Can I take Vasograin or anyother tablets for the time being. What could be the reason for this symptom. With regards, K.pOOVENDRAN. My Email Id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013