Intermittent periods of extreme dizziness, loss of balance, nausea, episode of extreme constipation, green stools. Cause and cure?

For a couple months now I have been experiencing intermittent periods of extreme dizziness , at seemingly random times I lose all sense of balance and the room spins, from 10 minutes all the way to several hours. This happens about once a month, until the last 2-3 days where I have been feeling a mild dizziness constantly, and some nausea . About a week ago I experienced extreme constipation and did not have a bowel movement for 6 days, during which I took laxatives. Today my stool was green. I have no idea if these problems are related, or what I should do.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012