Intermittent pelvic pain radiating to the abdomen. CT scan of pelvis normal. Not responding to painkillers

The pain started in my pelvis intermintently, gradualy become frequent over a period of 3 weeks, when it became more constant. the pain then extended to my right lower abdomen and has over 4 days become constant. the pain from my abdomen has radiated up my right side and is now felt in my right shoulder. The painin my right side is a dull ache which is constant, with sharp intermittent pains (around evry 10 minutes, lasting for about 3- 5 minutes) sometimes there is pain when pressing, but not always. i have had a ct scan of my abdomen and pelvics and an ultrasound which came back clear. My bloods are fine and my obs are also fine. I have no fever, but am in constant pain. I usually have a pretty good pain thresh hold too, so it is very strange that my painkillers are not actually killing the pain.

Is there anything that could possible be causing the pain I am experiencing? I have considered gas or irritable bowl, but am having no problems in that area. My stools are fine and I am able to pass gas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013