Intermittent passing of blood clots. No period symptoms, frequent urination, headaches, nipples leaking. Reason?

im loosing blood clots and blood which keeps starting and stopping im not due a period for 2 wks my last period was late by three days and only lasted 3 -4 days normally its seven im having no period symptons like back ache sore nipples or mood swings i am however passing a lot of urine more than usual and have bad head aches and my nipples are leaking i have no children but i have had 2 miscarragies
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013