Intermittent palpitations with dizziness mild blurring, ECG and ECHO showed atrial ectopic, taking T. Biselect. Advice?

I am 30 years old female having palpitations on and off past one year. The frequency of symptoms has increased recently and a specialist consult with ECG and ECHO revealed atrial ectopics with structurally normal heart . Along with palpitations I also experience light headed ness, mild visual blurring, flushing and rarely chest tightness. It has an impact on my dail life though am good sometimes for 2 to 3 days free of symptoms.. Am on T. Biselect 2.5mg twice a day for past 3 months,still experiencing symptoms daily. Do guide me if I have to further get evaluated or change treatment. I have no comorbidities and weigh 49kgs.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012