Intermittent pains in groin area, low grade HPV. Taking primolutN to stop bleeding. Cause of pain?

Hi, I have pain in my groin area only lasts a few seconds a few times per day. I was diagnosed with recently and low grade hpv 12 months ago. I have been put on promult n tablets to stop the bleeding I ve been having for 6 weeks also I take 10 mg three times per day. the groin pain has only started over 2-3 weeks ago and sometimes the pain travels from my left lower abdomen to my groin area. I go to the toilet on a daily basis and have no blood in my stools . What could this pain be?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012