Intermittent pain on lower right side with numbness. On synthyroid, topimax. What could this be?

I have an achy pain in my lower right side and my right thy feels numb. This pain has come and gone for over one month now. When I try to stand up, it is difficult at first as the ache feels severe at that time. After a few seconds, I am able to walk. I am a 50 year old female with no major health issues but do take synthroid and topimax for thyroid and occasional migraines, .125mg and 100mg respectively. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012