Intermittent pain on lateral sides of abdomen, reduced rate of urine. Blocked uterus?

Hi I wonder if my ureter(s) are blocked or strained? I am in my 21st week of pregnancy and have had intermittent pain on lateral sides of abdomen above pelvis , especially when sneezing or trying to stand up after lying prostrate. I have no swelling, edema , or fever. Have had varying pain as mentioned and significantly slowed rate of urine flow from early on in pregnancy. Nothing detected at 20 week ultrasound. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013