Intermittent pain near urethra, occasional bleeding, itching, severe during ovulation. What could this be?

I have had pain off and on near my urethra and have what appears to be a straight cut or something going from my urethra forward about 1.5 inches. It is sore and sometimes bleeds when I wipe. I also seem to get really itchy. This is not anywhere near my vagina and I doubt that it would be an STD since I am married with only one partner. It seems worse during the week I ovulate. It started out as a hard spot about a month and a half ago and then that opened up with some blood and puss and seemed to be getting better. After being better for a couple of weeks, it started hurting again. What could this possibly be? Is it some sort of cyst? What can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013