Intermittent pain in left breast, no discharge or lumps, pinching sensation. Causes?

Yesterday, I began to have intermittent pain in my left breast in the bottom left quadrant (Southwest of the nipple ). Pain is not evident if I m sitting and typing or reading, however, sometimes when I move, the pain pinch takes place. Also, this morning, it is pinching (periodically in the lower right side of this breast (radiating from behind nipple to Southeast of nipple). No discharge , dimpling or lumps are evident and no discoloration or swelling is present. Any ideas? Am 60 and post-menopausal.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012