Intermittent pain in abdomen, get loose watery stools in the morning, cold sweats, fever. Reason?

42 yr old female having intermittent moderate/severe pain in upper/middle/left/right abdomen . when pain is not severe, it is mild/moderate and seems to quiver letting me know its (the pain) is there. waiting on ultrasound test results for gallbladder . Mornings have loose water stools , no blood or mucus . pain wakes me up at night. cold sweats fever? eating smaller amounts due to quickly overfullness feeling.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013