Intermittent nausea, abdominal pain, upset stomach, tightness around ovary, not pregnant. Endometriosis or something more serious?

I have been experiencing on and off nausea, pain in my abdomen, upset stomach, fatigue , no appetite , a stretching , tightening feeling mostly in my left ovary , and lower back pains for about three months. It started in July and during the month of August, it wasn t as bad but this month has been horrible. Each month I have had my period and I m on my period right now. I am not pregnant since I have tested multiple times. I tend to vary in weight as well and bloat so much. Is this Endometriosis or something more serious?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012