Intermittent migraines, feeling of emerging from jaw, clicking and popping jaw on opening mouth, eases with tylenol, codeine. Emergency?

I am a 25 year old female.I have been getting migraines on and off most of my life, and it seems they are coming from my jaw. I had braces for 3 years when I was a teenager, and also worse headgear at night. The orothodontist gave me an option of having my jaw moved forward, but my parents opted for the headgear instead. My jaw clicks and pops whenever I open my mouth more then half an inch. I have had a steady migraine for 2 weeks straight this time around. I have been taking tylenol with codeine but it JUST takes the edge off. Should I go to emergency?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012