Intermittent menstrual flow, had bitter taste during breaks, on birth control pills. Can pills lead to cervical cancer?

Hi, on november 15th i had my period, i dont remember what day of my period i wore tampom and it stayed inside for 7 hours. I ggot home and i took off. was all soaked and very warm..and idk if was about this my period just stoped..not the way that used to. After 4 days it came back, for almost 5 days, not too much bleeding ..and stoped again for more days, and started again....between those periods when i get excited i noticed the taste and smell feels a little Bitter .. When i get those periods i get hedeaches, back pain . Its like a normal period, but too much period lately. I got my period again and im still on my period ( This was my normal time to get my period) I dont know if is my menopause coming. I am on Birth control Ortho Tri Cyclen ...i stoped taking for a while, and started again, somedays I took 4 of them because i had forgot... before all this mess.. And now i read that birth control can cause cervical cancer? I visited my GYN like 2 months ago and he said its all good..can a cervical cancer come so fast like that? Please help me, im very stressed about all of this...thanks so much..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer