Intermittent lower back pains, no relief with physiotherapy, exercises. MRI done. Permanent remedy?

Sir, I am a software engineer. I am having lower back pains intermittently (pain does not travel to leg,no numbness). But the pain in lower back is very painful whenever it happens, I had first lower back pain attack almost an year back.Since then i had 3 similar lower back pain attacks. My MRI report says - Posterior annular bulge with posterocentral protrusion and annular tear at L4-L5 -level causing mild to moderate narrowing of bilateral lateral recess. Posterior annular bulge with posterocentral protrusion and annular tear at L5-S1 level causing mild to moderate narrowing of bilateral lateral recess with associated secondary degenerative canal stenosis . I have had physiotherapy and I have been regularly doing recommended exercises from last 1 year, but still I get these lower back pain intermittently. What should I do to completely get rid of this problem?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013