Intermittent headache, dizziness and eye pain since hard bang on the head. Should I seek medical advise?

Hey! I was at work Friday and hit my head pretty hard on a rack. Headaches off and on since. Even dizziness and eye pain. Can not sleep. I either do do not sleep or wake up a lot! My head is pounding. Should I go to a doctor. Oh and there is a small knot above my eye brow where I smack it. I am tired to, but may be because the headaches are keeping me up and the constant pounding when I try to sleep.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012