Intermittent fever, severe fatigue, headache on change of position, climbing stairs. CT scan normal. Tumor or aneurism?

Hello. Over the past month I have experienced fevers every other day and headaches as well as severe fatigue . Most recently over the past two weeks whenever I get up from lying down or from a seated position I get an excutiating headache. Also when I climb a set of stairs this happens for a minute then disappears. However some days I have headaches all day. Ct scan was normal and my blood is 2 units low. I have an MRI in few days but the appt with a neuro is not until December. I am her concerned it may be a tumor or aneurism.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012