Intermittent episodes of tremors, increased heart rate, breathing trouble, stabbing heart pain. Panic attacks?

Every once in a while I will get uncontrollably shaky and my heart rate is already naturally over 100 but it beats faster at certain moments. Sometimes there will be moments where it hurts to breath and there is a stabbing pain on the side where my heart is. I have gone to a doctor but they say it is just a panic attack. My problem with them summing it up to being that is that these symptoms will only occur randomly. I could be feeling great with no worries, I could be completely stressed out. It never has a connection. I am currently at work and I can t seem to calm down, I keep shaking and my heart is beating a little bit faster. What is wrong? Doctors keep summing it up to anxiety or panic attacks. Is that true?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012