Intermittent episodes of arm and chest heaviness. Heart beating fast, feeling tired. Tests normal. Cause?

My wife has had intermittant episodes of bilatural arm heaviness, chest heaviness (not pain) and a feeling that she is going to faint. She has also been woken in the night with a feeling that her heart is racing. She is not herself. Lethargic and tired all the time. These episodes last around a minute. I have taken her to ED where her bloods, including cardiac bloods and ecg have all been normal. What could be going on. She has been ref to a cardiologist and for a 24 hour tape. I am concerned its somthing Neuro??? Btw she has also had nausea when she feels the heaviness.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013