Intermittent ear pain with ringing, muscle pain around ears, dizziness through out the day. Had taken treatment for parotid gland swelling. What is the cause?

Hi , From last few days , I was having eye tingling and lip tingling and happen to visit a doctor and he said that I have bell palsy and I dont see any signs of bell palsy though , he has recommended steroids and later day my parotid gland swelled and my ear was paining and I happened to visit an ENT and he said that Im have parotid AAAAAAA swelling and he has given me antibiotics and antiviral and the swelling subsided , but now ,my ear pains with out infection as per the doctor and muscles around the ear like left side of the head was also paining and it suddenly stops and I feel dizzy all the day for some reason , last night I was Shhh sound , Can you please let me know what might be the cause
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012